1. Consideration of Minutes Click Here for September 9th Minutes
a. Consideration of Closed Session Minutes
2. Chair’s Report: Jeff Parsons
3. Director’s Report: Dan Morrill
4. Treasurer’s Report: Diane Althouse
5. Senior Preservation Planner’s Report: Stewart Gray
a. HLC Holiday Party Information
b. Update on Terms of Design Review Consultant
c. Public Hearing for Historic Landmark Designation for the Freeman House, 201 S. Ames Street, Matthews, N.C.
d. Public Hearing for Historic Landmark Designation for the Hooks-McLaughlin House, 501 West John Street, Matthews, N.C.
e. Public Hearing for Historic Landmark Designation for the Cornelius High School Agriculture Building, 21126 Catawba Avenue, Cornelius, N.C.
6. Design Review Committee Report: Garrett Nelson
7. Survey Committee Report: Len Norman
8. Projects Committee Report: Edwin Wilson
9. Transition Committee Report: Diane Althouse
10. Old Business
11. New Business