1. Consideration of Minutes Click Here for February 11th Minutes
2. Chair’s Report: Tom Egan
3. Director’s Report: Dan Morrill Click Here for Director’s Report
4. Senior Preservation Planner’s Report: Stewart Gray
5. Design Review Committee Report: Garrett Nelson Click Here for Design Review Committee Minutes
a. Request to Revise COA for Delburg Mill House, 303 Delburg Street, Davidson, N.C.
Click Here for Map of Property
Click Here for Front Elevation
Click Here for the Approved Plan
The owner of the Delburg Mill House is requesting that the approved plan for the garage to be modified to include windows set into the front gable.
THE DESIGN REVIEW COMMITTEE PRESENTS A SECONDED MOTION TO THE HISTORIC LANDMARKS COMMISSION THAT IT APPROVE THE REVISIONS TO THE WATSON STREET ELEVATION AND NOT APPROVE THE REVISIONS TO THE DELBURG STREET ELEVATION AS SUBMITTED FOR THE DELBURG MILL HOUSE, 303 DELBURG STREET, DAVIDSON, N.C.
6. Survey Committee Report: Jeff Parsons
The Survey Committee will meet on Wednesday, April 17 at 6:00 p.m.
7. Treasurer’s Report: Nathan Clark Click Here for February 2019 Project Budget
8. Projects Committee Report: Len Norman Click Here for Projects Committee Minutes
a. Torrence Lytle School, 302 Holbrooks Road, Huntersville, N.C.
THE PROJECTS COMMITTEE PRESENTS A SECONDED MOTION TO THE HISTORIC LANDMARKS COMMISSION THAT IT APPROVE THE TERM SHEET FOR TORRENCE LYTLE SCHOOL, 302 HOLBROOKS ROAD, HUNTERSVILLE, N.C., WITH THE FOLLOWING CHANGES: 1) THE BATESES WILL PAY $5000 EARNEST MONEY AT SIGNING AND AN ADDITIONAL $5000 AT THE END OF THE FEASIBILITY PERIOD (TO BE APPLIED TO SELLER NOTE AT MATURITY); THE $40,000 DOWN PAYMENT AT CLOSING WILL NO LONGER BE REQUIRED; AND THE AMOUNT OF THE SELLER NOTE WILL BE THE FULL AMOUNT OF EXPENDITURES AT THE CLOSING DATE WHICH IS CURRENTLY $409,296.26.
b. Update of Negotiations on Ingleside, 7225 Bud Henderson Road, Huntersville, N.C.
Offer To Purchase And Contract
Ingleside Residential Disclosure Statement
c. The Commission will consider several matters in closed session pursuant to NCGS 143-318.11
9. Old Business
10. New Business