The Design Review Committee meeting scheduled for Wednesday, October 28, 2020, will be a virtual meeting. Please note there will be no accommodation for any in-person attendance. If you need special accommodations, please contact the HLC office at 980-314-7660.
October 28, 2020 – 8:00 a.m.
1. Chair’s Report: Garrett Nelson
2. Staff Report: Jack Thomson and Stewart Gray
3. Highland Mill #3, 2901, 2903, 2905, 2907, 2909, and 2911 N. Davidson Street, Charlotte, N.C.
The Committee will review proposed exterior signage for the property.
4. Freeman House, 201 S. Ames Street, Matthews, N.C.
The Committee will review the proposed relocation, renovation, and additions to the historic house.
5. Frank R. McNinch House, 2401 Sharon Lane, Charlotte, N.C.
The Committee will review the proposed demolition of the garage, renovation of the house, and residential infill development of eight additional houses.
Proposed Infill Exterior Finish Materials
6. Old Business
7. New Business