1. Consideration of Minutes Click Here for September 11th Minutes
2. Chair’s Report — Len Norman
3. Director’s Report — Dan Morrill
4. Public Hearing for Star St. Matthews Lodge — Stewart Gray
Click Here for S&R Report
5. Design Review Committee Report — Joe Elliott
6. Survey Committee Report — Jeff Parsons
a. Presentation of the S&R Report on Rudisill Gold Mine, 317 West Summit Avenue, Charlotte — S&R Report
b. Authorization for Dr. Dan Morrill to Prepare A Survey and Research Report on the Midwood School. Charlotte Mecklenburg Public Schools has stated it will not oppose historic landmark designation for the property. The property has been declared as surplus property, and the City is considering acquisition.
7. Treasurer’s Report — Nathan Clark
8. Projects Committee Report — Mark Miller
9. Old Business
10. New Business
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Historic Landmarks Commission ADA Statement
The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Historic Landmarks Commission will comply with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) which prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability. The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Historic Landmarks Commission will make reasonable accommodations in all programs to enable participation by an individual with a disability who meets essential eligibility requirements. Charlotte-Mecklenburg Historic Landmarks Commission programs will be available in the most integrated setting for each individual. If any accommodations are necessary for participation in any program, meeting, or service, participants are encouraged to notify us at (704) 376-9115 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 2100 Randolph Rd, Charlotte, NC 28207 at least one week prior to commencement.