1. Consideration of Minutes Click Here for November 13th Minutes
2. Chair’s Report — Len Norman
3. Director’s Report — Dan Morrill Click Here for Director’s Report
4. Design Review Committee Report — Joe Elliott Click Here for Design Review Committee Minutes
a. COA Application for Delburg Mill House, 303 Delburg Street, Davidson, N.C.
The applicant proposes to demolish the existing outbuilding and construct a new garage building. For a fuller description of the deliberation concerning this project, please see the Design Review Committee minutes linked above.
Garage Plan and Garage Plan with Metal Siding
THE DESIGN REVIEW COMMITTEE PRESENTS A SECONDED MOTION TO THE HISTORIC LANDMARKS COMMISSION THAT IT APPROVE THE PLANS AS SHOWN WITH ALTERNATES, THAT THE APPLICANT HAVE THE FLEXIBILITY TO REMOVE THE CHIMNEY, AND THAT THE DESIGN OF THE GARAGE DOOR AND THE FENCE BE SUBMITTED FOR STAFF APPROVAL.
5. Survey Committee Report — Jeff Parsons
6. Treasurer’s Report — Nathan Clark
7. Projects Committee Report — Mark Miller
Consideration of a back-up offer for the Edward M. Rozzel Farm, 11601 Old Rozzelles Ferry Road, Charlotte, N.C.
8. New Business
9. Old Business