The March 13 meeting of the Historic Landmarks Commission will be a virtual meeting. Please note there will be no accommodation for any in-person attendance. If you need special accommodations, please contact the HLC office at 980-314-7660.
For those interested in speaking at the meeting, please register by 4 pm on March 13 by emailing email@example.com.
1. Consideration of February HLC Minutes
3. Chair’s Report: William Hughes
4. Public Comment Period (Up to 3 Minutes Per Person)
5. HLC Closed Session
6. Quasi-Judicial Hearings
7. Financial Report: Stewart Gray
8. Survey Report: Stewart Gray & Brian Clarke
Staff recommends that the HLC vote to begin processing 7040 Pleasant Grove Road, Charlotte, for historic landmark designation and to recommend that the HLC Staff fund a designation report for the property.
9. BOCC Annual Report Presentation: William Hughes & Brian Clarke
Chair Hughes, Vice Chair Clarke, and Stewart Gray presented the HLC Annual Report to the BOCC on February 21.
10. HLC Staff Report
a. Planning for HLC 50th Anniversary
b. Adventure Club – Steele Creek Cemetery Preservation Event: April 22, 9am – noon
c. Renfrow Properties, Matthews: Tommy Warlick
11. Old Business
12. New Business