The Survey Committee meeting scheduled for Wednesday, March 30, 2022, at 6 p.m. will be a virtual meeting. Please note there will be no accommodation for any in-person attendance. If you need special accommodations, please contact the HLC office at 980-314-7660.
1. Chair’s Report: Brian Clarke
2. Consideration of Designation Reports
The Committee will consider recommending historic landmark designation for the following properties:
3. Consideration of Placement on the Study List of Prospective Historic Landmarks
a. Charles Jones House, 2112 W. Trade Street, Charlotte
b. Shell Factory Cafeteria, 1923 Westinghouse Boulevard, Charlotte
d. Roach Houses, 2823 and 2825 Bellhaven Circle, Charlotte
e. Huntersville Hotel, 104 South Maxwell Avenue, Huntersville
4. Potential Demolition of 205 N. Myers Street, Charlotte
5. Update on Sinister Wisdom House Designation Report
6. Adventure Club Update
The Adventure Club will explore the Robinson Rock House Ruin at Reedy Creek Park on Saturday, April 23 at 10 a.m.
7. HLC Staff Report
8. Old Business
9. New Business