The Historic Landmarks Commission’s Adventure Club is heading to Reedy Creek Nature Preserve to explore the Robinson Rock House Ruin and we want you to join us! While the exact date of construction is unknown, this rock house was likely built between 1780 and 1810.
- HISTORIC LANDMARK FEATURED: Robinson Rock House Ruin
- WHEN: Saturday, April 23 at 10 a.m.
- LOCATION: Meet at Reedy Creek Nature Center, 2986 Rocky River Road, Charlotte
- HOW TO ATTEND: You must register at https://bit.ly/HLCAdventureClubForm. Please enter ROBINSON ROCK HOUSE RUIN for event name.
- NOTE: The hike to the ruin is about a mile each way, so plan accordingly.
This is sure to be a good time so come on out and join us!