The October 11 meeting of the Historic Landmarks Commission will be a virtual meeting. Please note there will be no accommodation for any in-person attendance. If you need special accommodations, please contact the HLC office at 980-314-7660.
1. Consideration of September HLC Minutes
2. Chair’s Report: William Hughes
3. Public Comment Period – Up to 3 Minutes Per Person
4. Financial Report: Jack Thomson
6. Adoption of the Rules of Procedure
7. Quasi-Judicial Hearing for the Shaw House, 2400 Mecklenburg Avenue, Charlotte
8. Survey Committee Report: Brian Clarke
The Survey Committee will meet virtually on Wednesday, October 20 at 6 pm.
9. Projects Committee Report: Jeff Parsons
10. Staff Report: Jack Thomson and Stewart Gray
a. CLG Training Update – The Commission has met the CLG training requirement for this year. Thank you to those who helped us meet this requirement!
11. Old Business
12. New Business