May 29, 2019 – 8:00 a.m.
1. Chair’s Report: Garrett Nelson
2. Director’s Report: Dan Morrill
3. Senior Preservation Planner’s Report: Stewart Gray
4. American Legion Memorial Stadium, 310 N. Kings Drive, Charlotte, N.C.
The applicant is proposing a significant renovation of the property.
Staff recommends that the proposed ticketing buildings replicate the exteriors of the originals in terms of dimensions and wall texture. And that photographic documentation of the existing architecture and landscape features be supplied to the HLC before the COA is issued.
5. Violet W. Currie House, 525 N. Main Street, Davidson, N.C.
The applicant is proposing an addition to the house.
1.That the front porch and steps be preserved or rebuilt to match the original.
2. That the proposed garden wall on the south side of the house be minimized to reduce its impact on the historic character of the property.
3. That the fenestration of the front elevation of the proposed addition be more compatible with the historic character of the house.
6. Old Business
7. New Business