January 22, 2020 – 6:00 p.m.
1. Chair’s Report: Len Norman
2. Director’s Report: Jack Thomson
3. Senior Preservation Planner’s Report: Stewart Gray
4. Update on the Beatties Ford Road Corridor Study
5. The Kimberlee, 1300 Reece Road, Charlotte, N.C.
A group of the owners in the building’s co-op is interested in preservation options for the historic building.
6. Arthur Samuel Grier House, 421 Montrose Street, Charlotte, N.C.
The Committee will consider updating the designation report for this property.
7. Consideration of Funding for Survey and Research Reports
a. Huntersville Rosenwald School, 508 Dellwood Drive, Huntersville, N.C.
b. Ca. 1936 YMCA Building, 416 E. 3rd Street, Charlotte, N.C.
8. Charlotte Modernist Survey
The Committee will consider whether to contact all owners of the short list of important properties to gauge their interest in historic landmark designation.
9. Consideration of Potential Historic Resources in Druid Hills
10. Update on Mecklenburg County GIS
11. Old Business
12. New Business